Our own Smarty Jones said it best: They did what now?
Can the Fightins pull off another win tonight in Atlanta? In his last few outings, Nola has looked more confident and in control. On the mound for the Braves is Dylan Dodd, who, according to reliable sources and a deep analysis of decades of statistics, isn’t very good at things like pitching.
Yesterday’s comeback and ultimate victory imbued the boys with good vibes. Can you feel it, man? It’s real.
On to the links:
- Gotta love Trea Turner’s mom for joining Philly in holding the guy accountable for those strikeouts.
- In the midst of struggles in almost every area, can the Phillies pull it together and hold their own against the NL East leading Braves and Mets?
- Former Phil Shane Victorino goes long for the Savannah Bananas in Las Vegas.
- Where have you gone Joe DiMaggio? Oh, there you are, behind Mike Trout.
- The Athletics, formerly of Philadelphia, appear to have reached a deal with the powers that be in Nevada for their new home in the desert.