I’m too old and crotchety to worry about staying up until midnight on New Year’s Eve. Haven’t done it in years, even if my kids try to.
I’ve also been sick in bed all weekend, so there was no chance of me doing so. Anyway, Happy New Year to all who follow.
On to the links.
- Hopefully, if the reports are true, the colors for the team’s City Connect uniforms are understated and muted.
- The team’s video yearbook was released over the weekend. It’s a must watch, even if it still ends poorly.
- The Braves and Red Sox made an interesting trade this weekend. I wonder if Chris Sale’s arm came along in the trade, or if it’s even still attached.
- Somehow, Frankie Montas got a team to give him $16 million for one year. Better lock up Wheeler soon.
- Boston didn’t just make a trade this weekend; they also got Lucas Giolito’s signature on a two-year deal.