This half of the country is still rather waterlogged from the storms yesterday, so why not have some rumors to help us out?
On to the links.
- There are a pair of prospects that are coming up fairly often in trade talks with the Phillies....and they aren’t pitchers!
- Over at Hittin’ Season, the gang talks about which collapse was worse: the Eagles or the Phillies.
- The Cubs finally decided to join the offseason party, reportedly agreeing to terms with coveted pitcher Shota Imanaga.
- Amazon tried to bail out Diamond Sports with a $150 million payday, but MLB has cried foul on that.
- The Marlins hired the first female general manager. Now, they’re making history by hiring the first female director of player development.
- Even if Wander Franco somehow avoids jail time in the Dominican Republic, he still may not be allowed to enter the United States.