There was a lot of news happening yesterday that had to do with a lot of money exchanging hands. Let’s see what we can find.
On to the links.
- A few Phillies are now a bit deeper in the pockets thanks to arbitration avoidance deadline day (as I call it).
- Shota Imanaga is off the market. What options are left if the Phillies still want to get piece for the rotation?
- This is.....certainly an idea.
- If you really want to know each player that agreed to contracts to avoid arbitration, I suggest checking this out.
- Juan Soto? Yeah, he did alllllllllllllllright for himself yesterday.
- The Yankees have a pitcher! The Yankees have a pitcher!
- The Yankees would also like to sign another pitcher, this one fresh off of winning a major award.
- This deal between the Dodgers and the Cubs might end up being a steal for the Baby Bears.
- Maybe Amazon will get the streaming rights to several baseball teams after all thanks to a delay in bankruptcy hearings.