Should we have done a year end retrospective, where each writer choose his/her favorite piece that they wrote during the season?
I just didn’t feel like going back through all the history to find all the pieces that I wrote. Sorry to disappoint.
On to the links.
- Listen, pickens’ are slim, so why not see what fantasy baseball prospects look like for the Phillies?
- Old friend Leo Morgenstern has an idea as to who might be a perfect fit for the Phillies’ roster.
- It’s time to give grades for the offseason so far, and you’ll probably never guess who they gave an “A” to.
- Gio Urshela is somehow generating interest from multiple teams who would like his services.
- The ghost of Deadspin looks at the ten worst free agent signings ever and I have to say, I’m not exactly disagreeing with a lot of them.