There some news picking up around the game that the Phillies might be bidding on some of the bigger pitching names left on the market. We’ll have more on that later this morning, but it’s interesting to hear that even after getting Aaron Nola to return to the fold, they’re not done looking around for starters.
On to the links.
- The Phillies paid Aaron Nola a lot of money to insure their rotation. Cool. Now what are they gonna do?
- Some chatter about how the Braves’ rotation stacks up against the Phillies’ rotation on the latest episode of Hittin’ Season.
- Some teams have been active this offseason while others have been quite. These five teams need to wake up a bit.
- Have to admit, prior to reading this about Woo Suk Go and his impending deal in San Diego, I had literally never heard of him.
- Jeff Passan gave his (sadly paywalled) take on where the market currently sits and where it might be headed.